Thank you for your interest in Skippack Pool! Please read the following member guidelines.
- Applications are placed on the waiting list in the order they arrive.
- The expectation is that most will spend 1 or 2 seasons on the wait list before being offered membership but the exact time depends on existing member turnover.
- A membership offer to those on the waiting list can be deferred to the year following the offer. If the offer is not accepted in the following year then the applicant will be removed from the waiting list and be required to reapply.
- There are NO partial season passes.
- Membership must be held in the name of person 21 years of age or older.
- Memberships are allotted as a single “Family Group”: a single person, or husband and/or wife and children or persons who qualify as tax dependents whose permanent residence is in the same dwelling, except that the Board of Directors may, in specific instances, include in the family group others than the above, whose residence is in the same dwelling.
- Current Pool fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: $25 (non-refundable, due immediately)
- New Member Fee: $500 (non-refundable, due when offer of membership is accepted)
(New Member fee can be paid in full in Year 1 of Membership or in two payments of $250.00 over Years 1 and 2)
- Yearly Membership Dues:
- Family: $550
- Couple: $475
- Single: $360
Fees are subject to change and will be applied at the posted rate at the time when due.